Tangerine Leopard Gecko
Tangerine Leopard Geckos have some of the most relaxed and calm personalities in the reptile kingdom once they are used to being handled. They’re perfect for beginners and extremely popular among long time reptile collectors alike. They normally are even calmer than a normal sized leopard gecko.
- 100% Captive Bred baby tangerine leopard gecko – WE ONLY sell captive bred geckos for sale.
- Diet: currently feeding on baby crickets and calcium dusted mealworms
- Mature size 6-7″ @ 18 Months old.
- Easy to care for, makes great reptile pet for kids and adults.
- Hardy & lives up to 30 years in captivity.
- Handles well after acclimation but NEVER pick up a gecko by the tail.
- As this is a live animal, there will be slight aesthetic variations in colors.
Tangerine Leopard Gecko habitat Requirement – Don’t finish shopping without them!
- Housing: Enclosure of 20 gallon (30″ x 12″ x 13″H) up to 30 to 40 gallon (36″ x 18″ x 13″H). See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet regarding housing more than one Leopard Gecko in a single enclosure.
- Food: Main staple diet of crickets and/or mealworms are available at most all pet stores.
- Water: Provide water 3 or 4 times a week in a large bowl – not so big that your gecko cannot easily get out of the bowl!
- Heat: Heat mat and ceramic emitter to create a thermal gradient from warm side (88 Deg. F) to cool side (72 Deg. F).
- See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet for complete details.
When considering any leopard gecko for sale, be sure to only purchase captive bred baby tangerine leopard geckos for sale from an experienced leopard gecko breeder.
tangerine leopard gecko morphs
- Inferno leopard gecko
- leopard gecko for sale
- black night leopard gecko
- Mack Snow Leopard Gecko
- tremper albino super giant leopard gecko
- Albino Leopard Gecko
- carrot tail leopard gecko
- tangerine leopard gecko
- raptor leopard gecko
- aptor leopard gecko
- carrot tail leopard gecko
- leucistic leopard gecko
- Diablo Blanco leopard gecko
- white leopard gecko
- mack super snow leopard gecko
- bold leopard gecko
- jungle leopard gecko
- giant leopard gecko
- baby leopard gecko
- super giant leopard gecko
- tangerine giant leopard gecko
Leopard geckos or sale online
At Tortoise Town, all of our reptiles for sale, including our tangerine leopard gecko for sale are captive bred and NOT wild caught. We have a Biologist ON SITE and offer a Live arrival and FULL 7 day health guarantee on ALL Of our animals. Our guarantee extends to 30 days for all customers who purchase full habitat kits. All of our orders ship via FedEx Overnight in heated or cooled, insulated containers (when needed) and leave our facility at 6:45PM and are on your doorstep the following morning before noon. One Shipping charge of $39.95 covers up to 5 reptiles for sale. We are not only leopard gecko breeders! We are also proud to be a top crested gecko breeder as well as gargoyle gecko breeders! Be sure to checkout all of our leopard gecko for sale, as well as our baby leopard gecko for sale, crested gecko, gargoyle gecko for sale as well as our panther chameleon and pet iguana for sale.
There are no reviews yet.